Measuring vaccine hesitancy: Field testing the WHO SAGE Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy survey tool in Guatemala
VaccineVolume 36, Issue 35, 23 August 2018, Pages 5273-5281
Measuring vaccine hesitancy: Field testing the WHO SAGE Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy survey tool in GuatemalaUnder a Creative Commons licenseopen access
• The Vaccine Hesitancy Survey (VHS) was field tested in urban and rural Guatemala.
• Vaccine shortages and access in LMICs are important structural issues to consider.
• Participants had difficulty understanding and using the Likert scale format.
• Factor analysis showed a two-factor structure within the VHS Likert scale items.
• More work is needed to refine this survey for improved global utility.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.