By Alma S.R.
Health Literacy Online: A Guide for Simplifying the User ExperienceSource: Office of Diseaes Prevention and Health Promotion
This research-based guide will help you develop intuitive health websites and digital tools that can be easily accessed and understood by all users — including the millions of users who struggle to find, process, and use online health information.
Foreword by Dr. Karen B. DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSc
About Health Literacy Online: 2nd Edition
- Section 1. What We Know About Users with Limited Literacy Skills
- Section 2. Write Actionable Content
- Section 3. Display Content Clearly on the Page
- Section 4. Organize Content and Simplify Navigation
- Section 5. Engage Users
- Section 6. Test Your Site with Users with Limited Literacy Skills
- Health Literacy Online Strategies Checklist
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.