Back to Bakuna (Back to Vaccines) Music Videos
Filipinos have a penchant for singing and dancing, hence the education-entertainment approach was used in communicating key themes on immunization. The Department of Health in the Philippines, with support from the World Health Organization, produced the following music videos for the Back to Bakuna (Back to Vaccines) campaign in 2017:
- Bakwagon (a word play on Bakuna/Vaccine and wagon), a public service announcement aired on TV and radio
- Baby Come Bak (Baby Come Back), on convincing parents and caregivers to complete their baby's vaccination
- Limang Bisita (Five Visits), on the schedule of immunization visits
- May Bakuna para D'yan (There's a Vacccine for That), on vaccines and diseases they prevent
- Okay Kay Baby (Okay for Baby), on vaccine safety. This music video is not included in the playlist but is exclusively played at health facilities.
The music videos are being played at waiting areas of health centers, to supplement the information needs of parents and caregivers while they wait for their child to be vaccinated.